Mouth-Watering Leg of Lamb China Box Recipe
A lot of people only prepare lamb during special occasions simply because it is more expensive than many other cuts of meat. Meanwhile, other people find it hard and difficult to prepare. This mouth-watering Leg of Lamb China Box Recipe is easy to prepare if you have a La Caja China or a La Caja Asadora grill at home. It is sure to be a hit, regardless of whether or not there is a special occasion. Besides, who wouldn’t want to enjoy a juicy, tender, leg of lamb with family and friends on just about any day? So lets get to the steps on how to prepare this Mouth-Watering Leg of Lamb in your Roasting Box: Prepare the following Ingredients: 3 legs of lamb, 3 large onions, sliced 12 cloves of garlic, crushed 3 bunch of fresh rosemary 9 cloves 12 tablespoons mustard Olive oil Salt and pepper to taste Cooking Instructions:
- Use a light charcoal (we prefer standard Kingsford.) Allow the roaster to heat up to 150°.
- Prepare the lamb and rub olive oil all over it.
- Make a mixture using salt, pepper, 6 cloves of minced garlic, and rosemary leaves.
- Sprinkle the mixture on the legs of lamb. Just make sure to rub all the spots of the lamb to spread the seasoning evenly throughout.
- Get 12 tablespoons of mustard and spread it over the legs of lamb.
- On the drip pan, arrange the onions and remaining garlic and rosemary.
- Place the legs of lamb over the onions and add the other ingredients.
- Close the Roasting Box in order to roast the legs of lamb for approximately 3 hours.
- Add fresh charcoal every hour as per the instructions on the side of your roaster.
- After 3 hours, check the meat and add fresh charcoal in order to increase the temperature of the cooker to 225 degrees.
- Roast the legs of lamb for about 20 minutes they brown.
- Open the roasting box and check the internal temperature of the meat.
- Use this temperature chart to indicated the readiness of the meat: Med Rare: 145 Med: 160 Well: 170
- After the meat is cooked, serve it with the side dishes of your choice.
This delicious caja asadora Leg of Lamb recipe is good for 12 servings or more depending on the size of the legs of lamb. It is a wonderful option for those looking for a unique meal that is both elegant and perfect for hosting. This recipe will bring joy to your loved ones. This summer, broaden your culinary horizons and expose your taste buds to this Mouth-Watering Leg of Lamb China Box Recipe using La Caja China or La Caja Asadora grills. They will surely enjoy this recipe as well as the wide spectrum of other barbeque dishes you can make! To purchase your Caja China box now choose from the largest selection of roasters on the market, order here.